This page contains the certifications and markings awarded to Tecomec.
The Company certifications ensure the ability to structure and manage its resources and production processes in order to meet the needs of customers, striving to ensure constant improvement.
The Markings attest to compliance with the essential health and safety requirements, established by specific directives, regulations and standards of the various countries.
The Product certifications are voluntary procedures through which a third-party organisation certifies a product’s fulfilment of the requirements specified by international standards.
For this purpose, Tecomec uses the following bodies:
– TÜV Sud for certifications on the EU and non-EU market.
– UL for certifications on the North-American market.
– Certottica for the recognition of CE and UKCA markings on personal protective equipment (face shields).
– Critt Sport Loisirs for the recognition of CE and UKCA markings on personal protective equipment (ear muffs).
– Madi-Fond for the recognition of the EAC marking in all Eurasian Customs Union countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia).
– SNCH and OFI for certifications of products intended to contain fuel.